2 cups flour 2 1/2 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp baking soda 1 tsp salt 1/2 cup sugar 1 organic egg, lightly beaten (I didn't have one so I used EnerG Egg Replacer) 1 cup organic sour cream (I only had about half of a cup so I substituted lemon yogurt) 1 cup local rhubarb 1/4 cup sugar 1/2 tsp cinnamon 1 tbsp local butter, slightly softened
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt with a fork.
- Add in sugar, egg, sour cream, and strawberries. (I found it to be a bit thick so I added some soymilk) Mix completely and pour into an 8 x 8 inch pan.
- In a separate small bowl use you hands to combine the sugar, cinnamon, and butter. (I also added a bit of flour)
- Top the pan with the mixture.
- Bake for about 25 minutes. (Mine took way longer than this! I would say it was closer to 40-45 minutes)