Monday, July 27, 2009

Hello and Goodbye!

I'm not dead! I've just been traveling around in Europe for the past two and a half weeks! We were in Germany, France and Holland! We just got back this afternoon and I'm turning right around and packing up to fly to Atlanta tomorrow morning. I usually always visit my parents around this time of year. Molly comes back from visiting her father and then we take a few extra days to spend with my family. She is really close with her cousin Christian and I always love the opportunity to spend time with my sisters. The suitcase is full of presents so I hope they all make it down in tact. Amazingly enough, everything we bought in Europe made it home!

I have a massive list of goodies that I brought home to cook with and to play with not to mention many many pictures of fabulous and amazing food. I will have even more to write about once I get home from The Dirty South!

I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment