Sunday, September 27, 2009

Channeling Etta James

You might remember this post from a while back....

Well, Trader Joe's is FINALLY open as of this past Friday!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAT LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST!!!!!

After our cooking class, Shannon and I decided to head across Route 1 and check it out. I was bursting with excitement!!! I wasn't the only one! The place was absolutely packed! Here is a picture of the check out lines....

We didn't feel like subjecting ourselves to too much madness so we decided not to buy anything. We just wanted to see it for ourselves! It's definitely bigger than the one I usually shop at in Marlton. The shelves were gleaming with many of my favorite products and I can't wait to go back and fill up my cart with Trader Joe's goodness without having to drive almost an hour down to south Jersey! I'll probably wait a few weeks and then it's on!!!

Trader Joe's
3528 US 1 (Brunswick Pike)
Princeton, NJ
9 am - 9 pm
609-897-0581


No comments:

Post a Comment